I used to drop my hard earned cash on countless bottles of water, but if you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, you’re probably aware of my love for this simple, yet life changing piece of BPA-free plastic called the Bobble. If not, check out my post, “In Praise of the Bobble” for all the reasons you should get one.
The Bobble’s simple design belies its many charms. Here is a quick recap:
- Each $6 filter is the equivalent of 300 bottles of water
- It takes any tap water (1,000 times cheaper than bottled) and turns it into pure filtered water
- Tap water is subject to more stringent regulations than bottled
- You can carry it with you everywhere
- It will make you drink more water, therefore making you healthier
- It will also make you cut back on soda and other drinks, making you even healthier
- It comes in cool colors
So, put down that Avion water and get a Bobble now! The best price online is straight from the source at waterbobble.com or they can also sometimes be found in Kohls or TJ Maxx for a steal. Next time you see one, pick up an extra for your bro Kevin.
Potential Monthly Savings: $10 – $20